Cart 0

Olivia Collection

Gemstone Layering Necklace in Silver

$ 50.00

A gently curved row of gemstones on a sterling silver chain.  Try them in different stones, metals, and lengths to be worn together, or add one to a more complex necklace to create your personal layering style.

Handcrafted tension "S" clasp closure (photo is to display the design and does not necessarily reflect the metal type).

Metal: Sterling silver and argentium silver

Gemstones: Select choice  - photos are to show the GEMSTONE type, all chains for this item are sterling silver as seen in the primary image

Dimensions:  1" row of gemstones

 

Argentium® Silver is a patented and trademarked alloy that is at least 92.5% pure silver, just like traditional sterling. What makes it different from traditional sterling silver is that a small amount of germanium replaces some of the copper that is usually the other 7.5% of sterling silver.  This makes the metal tarnish less, and when it DOES start to oxidize (as all silver does over time) it’s much easier to remove.  Often just rubbing a finger over it will do the trick.  Body oils will also help prevent tarnishing, so the more often you wear a piece, the less tarnished it will become!


Share this Product


More from this collection